Through your use of our Services and Site, we may collect personal information, which is information that identifies you as an individual, relates to you as an identifiable individual or, that along with other information, could identify you (“Personal Information”). We collect the following types of Personal Information:
Information provided by you.
We do not require you to provide any Personal Information in order to navigate our Site. However, we need to collect Personal Information if you choose to engage in certain activities on our Site. We collect Personal Information from you when you:
- Interact with our Site or Services. When you send us any feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or interact with us in any way, you may need to provide us with your name, email address, and contact information.
- Register for an event: If you register for an event with us, we may collect your
first name, last name, and email address.
Information collected automatically.
We may automatically collect the following types of Personal Information as you use our Site or Service:
- Usage Information. Which pages on our Site you access, the frequency of access, what you click on while on our Site, and when you accessed the Site.
- Location Information. Information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
- Device Information. Information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and IP addresses.
Cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Web Beacons. We and our affiliates and service providers may also employ
software technology known as “web beacons” and/or “tracking tags” to help us keep track of what content on our Services is effective. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that may be invisible to you, and which are used to track the online activity of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages you review or email messages you receive. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to our site, to monitor how our users navigate the site, to count how many emails that were sent were actually opened, or to count how many particular contacts, counts, links, etc. were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts. We and our affiliates and service providers may also employ software technology known as an Embedded Script. An embedded Script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the site, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device and is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the site.
similar technologies to track visitors of this site and gather demographic information about them. HubSpot keeps track of the site and pages you visit within HubSpot. This data is used to deliver customized content and promotions to users whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a
particular subject area.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information to provide the Services to you, to improve our Services and Site, and to protect our legal rights. We limit the collection of Personal Information to that which is relevant for these purposes. We will not store, access, transmit, retain, or otherwise use Personal Information in any way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or stored as described in this notice without your consent. Specifically, we may use the Personal Information we collect to:
- Provide you with the Services.
- Communicate with you about our Site or Services or to inform you of any changes to our Site or Services.
- Provide support.
- Maintain and improve our Site and Services.
- Defend our rights and the rights of others.
- Efficiently maintain our business.
- Comply with applicable law.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Dakota may also share your Personal Information in connection with a corporate restructuring, to prevent harm, to comply with the law and our legal obligations, to protect our legal rights, or with your explicit consent. We also share your Personal Information with Dakota entities and affiliates as necessary for specific purposes in the operation of our business.
CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- Correct or view your information. To correct or view certain Personal Information relating to you in our possession, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do Not Track. We take no action in response to “Do Not Track” requests received from users’ web browsing software.
- Cookies. If you would like to opt-out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, please note certain features of our Site or other services may not work if you delete or disable cookies. If you would like to find out more information,
please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or
- Google Analytics. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on for Google Analytics which can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Lucky Orange. To prevent your data from being used by Lucky Orange, you can opt-out here: https://www.luckyorange.com/privacy.php
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personal Information we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. Our security includes industry-standard physical, administrative, and technology-based measures. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
THIRD PARTY LINKS