To host a corporate event at Dakota Meets is to host an exclusive, high-end corporate event.
This space can be used to host a corporate offsite meeting with your team, a networking event, a happy hour, and more. With floor to ceiling windows, view of Center City Philadelphia, and an industrial look, Dakota Meets guarantees an exclusive, high-end feel for every event.
The space has floor to ceiling windows offering a view of Center City Philadelphia. At 2,091 square feet, you can seat 50 people and 100 standing.
Several amenities included with this space are:
- 75” free-standing TV screen to share your laptop screen, display remote attendees, show videos and photos, and more.
- 9 foot white board for writing down ideas and collaborating
- Zoom Capabilities for remote attendees or speakers
- Space Customization to move the tables and chairs to a more open floor plan or seating layout to your liking
- Flexibility when it comes to the layout of your event with several seating options to meet your needs
- Dedicated video team on-site to ensure everything is captured, setup, etc.
- On-site technology help
- Kitchen with select appliances to sit and eat food, or set up food for a buffet style
- Partnering with our exclusive caterers, Blackfish
- Walking distance from 30th Street Station
In this article we will tell you everything you need to know about Dakota Meets, how we have priced this event space, and what you can expect with your payment.
For a daytime rental of Dakota Meets, 8 AM – 4 PM, it will cost $1,000, or $350 an hour. Included in this price is up to 50 people seated, access to the free standing TV, whiteboard, Zoom, and the kitchen and appliances. We offer 3-hour time slots for the day.
The nighttime rental for this space is from 5 PM – 8 PM. For up to 50 people seated and standing, this nighttime rental will cost $1,500, or $500 an hour. This is more than our daytime rental due to an increased number of people, needing more waitstaff, and ensuring there is someone at the door to greet and see guests out. If there are more than 50 people for your event, it will be $2,000, or $675 an hour. Dakota Meets offers 3-hour time slots for nighttime rentals. Included in this price is up to 50 people seated, access to the free standing TV, whiteboard, Zoom, and the kitchen and appliances.
In addition to these base rental prices, there are a few things that will affect the overall price. If you’re looking to partner with our exclusive caterer for your event, the price will increase. Catering breakfast is roughly $90-$2,500, lunch is around $1,200-$2,700, and a cocktail party is around $1,900-$5,800; all of these prices depend on the amount of people in attendance you wish to feed. Secondly, we have onsite audio and visual equipment as well as onsite technology help if you wish to utilize these.
What are you waiting for?
To start planning for your next corporate event, email email@example.com. One of our team members will be in contact with you to organize a visit, and to make sure your vision comes to life.