Dakota is a fast growing, dynamic leader in the investment management industry. Dakota Marketplace is a data enrichment and content provider of qualified leads to investment managers. The platform helps solve the critical challenge for asset management sales professionals- knowing who the buyers are for their products. Dakota is looking to add to its dedicated team located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We have a unique culture and we are passionate about our Core Values. We expect our team members to “live” by our core values in everything they do at Dakota and we will only consider hiring new team members that are willing to do the same.
Our Core Values are:
- Know Who to Call On
- Be a Master Messenger
- Have a KILLER Follow up System
- Focus on What Matters Most
- Walk the 8 Feet
- Don’t Go Cowboy
If these Core Values speak to you, then you will be a great fit with the Dakota team!
We are looking to hire a Website Manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). Website Managers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
To ensure success, a Website Manager must display an excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
We are looking for a candidate that starts their day thinking about how to improve our web properties, a candidate to join the Dakota team who will live Dakota’s core values and exhibits the following qualities:
- A Team Player – loves being part of a team and working collaboratively
- Wants to be in an environment that is innovative, fast-growing and sometimes intense
- Has a passion for their work and life
- Has goals for personal growth and career development at Dakota
- Excels at communicating in all avenues
Website Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
- Implement webinar pages (registration, replay and others)
- Have experiences with CRM tools like Hubspot & Salesforce
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
Website Manager Requirements:
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.