Marketing Associate Job Description
- Energetic and self-motivated; a team player who is also a proactive and creative problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal; consistent diplomacy, tact, and poise
- Working knowledge of Salesforce/CRM systems
- Investment management industry experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
- Work with marketing team on company events including venue research, updating registrant lists, handling incoming questions from registrants and assistance day of event to ensure success
- Assist with other marketing jobs and projects
- Update team and keep internal metrics on progress and success of various sales and marketing efforts
- Communicate and coordinate consistently with your team members
Dakota Marketplace is the leading intelligence platform on Institutional and RIA data.
Our platform is used by hundreds of investment firms to enable their sales teams with the most up-to-date
and accurate data on their prospects. We are a rapidly growing startup company that has grown to ~$10MMM in ARR in just 4 years. We are looking to add a new team member to our team located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Our Core Values are:
- Know Who to Call On
- Be a Master Messenger
- Have a KILLER Follow up System
- Focus on What Matters Most
- Walk the 8 Feet
- Don’t Go Cowboy
Dakota has been on a mission to create a culture that combines a heavy growth mindset while always being kind to your teammates. We have a “family-first” culture, which means make your kids events, all of them. We treat one another with respect and as adults where we do not have a T&E policy or vacation policy. Take the time you want.
If our Culture and Core Values speak to you, then you will be a great fit with the Dakota team!